Madden NFL 12 continues the rich tradition of the storied franchise by bringing fans closer to the NFL than ever before. Featuring all 32 teams, stadiums, and your favorite players, Madden NFL 12 is True to the Game. Whether battling your rivals on the couch or online, leading your favorite team to the Super Bowl in Franchise mode, or building the ultimate dream team in Madden Ultimate Team, Madden NFL 12 is True to the NFL, True to the Franchise, True to the Game.
• Playbooks & Gameplay – All-new collision system, advanced defensive A.I. enhancements and the #1 most requested feature, Custom Playbooks, come together to provide a more authentic gameplay experience.
• Sights and Sounds of Sunday – Experience NFL Sundays like never before with team-specific run-outs featuring mascots and cheerleaders, authentic broadcast cameras, lifelike 3D grass, and dynamic time-of-day.
• Build an NFL Dynasty – Take complete control of your favorite team with an enhanced Franchise mode featuring expanded rosters, cut days, an injured reserve list, and more. Hire and fire coaches, or trade draft picks to build the NFL’s next dynasty.
• Dynamic Player Performance – Dynamic Player Performance is an all-new feature that creates unprecedented realism as a player’s skills and confidence will rise and fall based on his performance throughout a game or in Franchise mode, just like the real NFL. No two players will play the same in Madden NFL 12, and more details will be revealed at the E3 Expo on June 6.
• Madden NFL Ultimate Team – The perfect combination of Madden NFL Football, fantasy football, and trading cards comes to life in Madden NFL Ultimate Team. More information on how to earn, buy, auction, and trade players will be released on June 20.
• Online Communities – Online Communities will provide an all-new way for Madden NFL gamers to meet and play.